- Upcoming Presentations: March and April 2015
- Onward from Columbia: Experiences of Union Soldiers in Sherman’s Armies
- Lexington Part II – “Our troops advanced towards them, without any intention of injuring them.” Who Fired First at Lexington?
- The Many Historical Hats of Phillip S. Greenwalt
- This Preparation of Husks: Desiccated Vegetables and the Union Army
Search by Post Categories
Subscribe BY RSS
Monthly Archives: November 2011
A few weeks ago, I visited the former site of the Civil War prison in Elmira, New York. At the time, I recalled a quote from David Blight’s Race and Reunion, which said, “The infamous sites of Civil War prisons…were … Continue reading
We have been working behind the scenes this week to improve the site! We have added many new headers. These are some great pictures of numerous battlefields we have visited over the last 10 years. We have also added a … Continue reading
We just wanted to give everyone a heads up that we have been working on updating the site. Please bear with us as we tweak this and that. We hope you will like the additions and changes.