A great friend of the blog, Eric Wittenberg, has a recent post on his blog that all preservationists should read. Eric is not only one of the leading experts in the Union Cavalry in the Eastern Theater, he is passionate about preserving the battlefields of the past. Please click the link below.
- Question of the Week: 2 March
- The Fall of Cities – Some Reflections
- Upcoming Presentations: March and April 2015
- Onward from Columbia: Experiences of Union Soldiers in Sherman’s Armies
- Lexington Part II – “Our troops advanced towards them, without any intention of injuring them.” Who Fired First at Lexington?
Search by Post Categories
Subscribe BY RSS