Katie Logothetis’ series about Fredericksburg National Cemetery inspired a stop at Woodlawn National Cemetery in Elmira, NY, where Confederate POWs who died at the Elmira prison camp are buried.
- Upcoming Presentations: March and April 2015
- Onward from Columbia: Experiences of Union Soldiers in Sherman’s Armies
- Lexington Part II – “Our troops advanced towards them, without any intention of injuring them.” Who Fired First at Lexington?
- The Many Historical Hats of Phillip S. Greenwalt
- This Preparation of Husks: Desiccated Vegetables and the Union Army
Search by Post Categories
Subscribe BY RSS