Katie Logothetis’ series about Fredericksburg National Cemetery inspired a stop at Woodlawn National Cemetery in Elmira, NY, where Confederate POWs who died at the Elmira prison camp are buried.
- The Curmudgeon, The Eccentric, and the “Norse God”: How Three Men Impacted the Battle of Gettysburg: Part Three
- Symposium Schedule of Events
- The Bloody Railroad Cut at Gettysburg: Part Two
- Events Larger Than One Person: The Surrenders at Bennett Place, Durham, North Carolina
- From the ECW Archives: Bennett Place Redux
Search by Post Categories
Subscribe BY RSS