As you may already be aware, our authors write to their current research, likes/dislikes and the timing of the year. With this said, we would love to hear what interests you as a reader. What battles, leaders, topics fire your Civil War interests? Please feel free to post and answer to this question, so that we may help shape some of our future posts and topics.
- The Fall of Cities – Some Reflections
- Upcoming Presentations: March and April 2015
- Onward from Columbia: Experiences of Union Soldiers in Sherman’s Armies
- Lexington Part II – “Our troops advanced towards them, without any intention of injuring them.” Who Fired First at Lexington?
- The Many Historical Hats of Phillip S. Greenwalt
Search by Post Categories
Subscribe BY RSS