In a forward for the audiobook edition of his alternative-history novel Gettysburg, Newt Gingrich contends, “The profession of history today has been divided into specializations without life and postmodernism without joy or meaning, complete to the Orwellian rewriting of history to suit modern political agendas.” Do you agree or disagree? Why?
- Onward from Columbia: Experiences of Union Soldiers in Sherman’s Armies
- Lexington Part II – “Our troops advanced towards them, without any intention of injuring them.” Who Fired First at Lexington?
- The Many Historical Hats of Phillip S. Greenwalt
- This Preparation of Husks: Desiccated Vegetables and the Union Army
- Rebels Down Under: Conclusion
Search by Post Categories
Subscribe BY RSS