What was the superior defensive position: the Sunken Road at Antietam, the Sunken Road at Fredericksburg, or the Sunken Road at Shiloh?
- Onward from Columbia: Experiences of Union Soldiers in Sherman’s Armies
- Lexington Part II – “Our troops advanced towards them, without any intention of injuring them.” Who Fired First at Lexington?
- The Many Historical Hats of Phillip S. Greenwalt
- This Preparation of Husks: Desiccated Vegetables and the Union Army
- Rebels Down Under: Conclusion
Search by Post Categories
Subscribe BY RSS