I hope the New Year has been treating our Emerging Civil War readers well. I just wanted to apologize for being out of touch for so long: I’ve been in Uganda since the start of the New Year and just got back on Monday. Although my work in Africa wasn’t Civil War-related, I kept a blog about my adventures at Scholars & Rogues. Anyone interested in hearing more about the trip can check it out here (start with the oldest entry at the bottom and work your way toward newer entries as you work your way toward the top).
- Upcoming Presentations: March and April 2015
- Onward from Columbia: Experiences of Union Soldiers in Sherman’s Armies
- Lexington Part II – “Our troops advanced towards them, without any intention of injuring them.” Who Fired First at Lexington?
- The Many Historical Hats of Phillip S. Greenwalt
- This Preparation of Husks: Desiccated Vegetables and the Union Army
Search by Post Categories
Subscribe BY RSS