William Lee White is a park ranger at the Chickamauga and Chattanooga National Military Park, where he gives tours and other programs at the Chickamauga and Lookout Mountain Battlefields. He is the author of Bushwhacking on a Grand Scale: The Battle of Chickamauga, part of the Emerging Civil War Series, as well as several articles and essays on topics related to the Western Theater. He also edited Great Things Are Expected of Us: The Letters of Colonel C. Irvine Walker, 10th South Carolina Infantry CSA. Over the years, he has spoken to many roundtables, historical societies, and other history-minded groups.
- Book-o-Rama! ECW authors have been cranking out some great reading material lately
- The Crater Sent a Monster Home to Maine
- Saving History Saturday: Owen Brown’s Gravestone Restored In California
- “That Crater During That Day I Shall Never Forget”
- ECW Weekender: National Museum of the United States Army
Search by Post Categories
Subscribe BY RSS