Third Annual ECW Symposium Admission
- “Five Days of Awful Fighting”: A Brief Summary of the Cavalry Operations at Cold Harbor
- Lunsford Lindsay Lomax or Lindsay Lunsford Lomax?
- Penn Yan, NY, Cemetery Yields Old Acquaintance
- 3 Days Left To Register For CA Civil War Conference!
- A Word on Behalf of Preservation from the Banks of the North Anna
Search by Post Categories
Subscribe BY RSS
Tag Archives: Antietam National Battlefield
On a recent park training held in Harper’s Ferry, I had the chance, after class, to drive over to Antietam National Battlefield and walk the grounds as the sun set on a crisp autumn day. In fact, the training was … Continue reading
ECW is pleased to welcome guest author Kevin Pawlak, author of Shepherdstown in the Civil War. Congress is currently considering a proposal to change the boundaries of Antietam National Battlefield to include Shepherdstown. Pawlak has been deeply involved in the … Continue reading
During the recent Christmas holiday I had the chance to stop by Antietam National Battlefield on the way to visit family. I have been to Antietam numerous times, but never have I had the chance to see it snow-covered. The … Continue reading