2022 ECW Symposium Ticket – $225.00
- The Romney Expedition: Stonewall Observed
- Congratulations to Meg Groeling!
- The Romney Expedition: Confederate Tales of Snow and Ice
- Civil War Myth-busting: Did General Lee inherit a genetic marker that made him more aggressive on the battlefield?
- Civil War Myth-busting: R. E. Lee, Warmonger or Peacemaker?
Search by Post Categories
Subscribe BY RSS
Tag Archives: Beaver Dam Creek
(part two of three) Robert E. Lee’s first actions as commander of the Army of Northern Virginia were to instill discipline and to construct earthworks around the city. He was quickly derided for this in the press and in the … Continue reading
My adventures On Location at the Richmond-area battlefields continue. I’m hanging out with Doug Crenshaw, author of the upcoming ECWS book Richmond Shall Not Be Given Up: The Seven Days Battles. We stopped by Beaver Dam Creek, where Doug has … Continue reading