2019 ECW Symposium Registration – $155
- Preservation News: USCT’s Headstone Discovered in Delaware
- ECW Weekender: “Stop Here” in the Shenandoah Valley
- Their Faces: Those Who Fought To Be Free – A Photographic Essay
- The Newby Family Fights for Freedom
- American Battlefield Trust’s Former Teacher of the Year Collects Bottlecaps to Represent Civil War Death Toll
Search by Post Categories
Subscribe BY RSS
Tag Archives: campaign
In your opinion, what was the most under-rated campaign of the American Civil War? Why?
The Civil War Trust recently notified us of a successful campaign to save nearly 400 acres at several Virginia battlefields, including Gaines’ Mill, Cedar Mountain, and Cold Harbor. President of the Trust, Jim Lighthizer, recently sent us this follow up … Continue reading
Is there a Civil War campaign that seems “textbook perfect” to you? Why?
What is your favorite late autumn battle, campaign, or other military movement to study? Note: “late autumn” refers to October, November, and the very beginning of December.