2022 ECW Symposium Ticket – $225.00
- Congratulations to Meg Groeling!
- The Romney Expedition: Confederate Tales of Snow and Ice
- Civil War Myth-busting: Did General Lee inherit a genetic marker that made him more aggressive on the battlefield?
- Civil War Myth-busting: R. E. Lee, Warmonger or Peacemaker?
- Robert E. Lee as a “Fallen Leader”?
Search by Post Categories
Subscribe BY RSS
Tag Archives: Catawba River
Writing after the end of the war, Maj. Gen. William Tecumseh Sherman wrote that his armies left Columbia South Carolina “utterly ruined”. Resuming their march, Sherman wrote “the right wing began its march northward, towards Winnsboro, on the 20th, which … Continue reading