Third Annual ECW Symposium Admission
- “Five Days of Awful Fighting”: A Brief Summary of the Cavalry Operations at Cold Harbor
- Lunsford Lindsay Lomax or Lindsay Lunsford Lomax?
- Penn Yan, NY, Cemetery Yields Old Acquaintance
- 3 Days Left To Register For CA Civil War Conference!
- A Word on Behalf of Preservation from the Banks of the North Anna
Search by Post Categories
Subscribe BY RSS
Tag Archives: Civil War lit
On the heels of Chris’s recent series on Civil War-related literature, we thought we’d pass along a link sent to us about a new book, To Fight Aloud is Very Brave by Faith Barrett. Barrett argues “a broad range of … Continue reading →
One of the things I’ve found most remarkable about the Civil War is the physical change that overcame President Lincoln during his time in office. The distinguished, thoughtful lawyer from Illinois who first arrived in Washington wasted away over four … Continue reading →