2022 ECW Symposium Ticket – $225.00
- The Romney Expedition: Stonewall Observed
- Congratulations to Meg Groeling!
- The Romney Expedition: Confederate Tales of Snow and Ice
- Civil War Myth-busting: Did General Lee inherit a genetic marker that made him more aggressive on the battlefield?
- Civil War Myth-busting: R. E. Lee, Warmonger or Peacemaker?
Search by Post Categories
Subscribe BY RSS
Tag Archives: Edwin Morgan
In 1861 several states had militia systems in various states of development. State militia structures gave the opportunity to expand on an existing structure and training system, rather than create units out of whole cloth. Famous units like the 1st … Continue reading
Part of a series. Major General Daniel Sickles was the wild card in the Army of the Potomac, and a survivor. Sickles was a prewar lawyer and politician who was tried, and acquitted for, the murder of Philip Barton Key … Continue reading