2022 ECW Symposium Ticket – $225.00
- Congratulations to Meg Groeling!
- The Romney Expedition: Confederate Tales of Snow and Ice
- Civil War Myth-busting: Did General Lee inherit a genetic marker that made him more aggressive on the battlefield?
- Civil War Myth-busting: R. E. Lee, Warmonger or Peacemaker?
- Robert E. Lee as a “Fallen Leader”?
Search by Post Categories
Subscribe BY RSS
Tag Archives: George Templeton Strong
These last few weeks I’ve been reading George Templeton Strong’s diaries. The New York lawyer recorded a variety of topics in his extensive volumes; election days and politics often made the pages. Instead of getting into the details of each … Continue reading
There is a movement afoot to reinterpret key parts of the Maryland Campaign. In some cases, battlefield interpretation is being changed or removed based on new sources and/or new perspectives. I am all for reexamining history based on new or … Continue reading
If you follow Civil War Trails on Facebook you may have seen a recent post about poop. Yes. It’s true. I hesitated making the initial post for a few days. I even checked with some of my board members to … Continue reading