Third Annual ECW Symposium Admission
- “Five Days of Awful Fighting”: A Brief Summary of the Cavalry Operations at Cold Harbor
- Lunsford Lindsay Lomax or Lindsay Lunsford Lomax?
- Penn Yan, NY, Cemetery Yields Old Acquaintance
- 3 Days Left To Register For CA Civil War Conference!
- A Word on Behalf of Preservation from the Banks of the North Anna
Search by Post Categories
Subscribe BY RSS
Tag Archives: Harry Turtledove
Final part of a series “[H]istory and historical fiction,” says historian Paul Ashdown, “are alternate ways of telling stories about the past.” In that context, Ulysses S. Grant spoke more truth than he realized when he said “Wars produce many … Continue reading →