2022 ECW Symposium Ticket – $225.00
- Congratulations to Meg Groeling!
- The Romney Expedition: Confederate Tales of Snow and Ice
- Civil War Myth-busting: Did General Lee inherit a genetic marker that made him more aggressive on the battlefield?
- Civil War Myth-busting: R. E. Lee, Warmonger or Peacemaker?
- Robert E. Lee as a “Fallen Leader”?
Search by Post Categories
Subscribe BY RSS
Tag Archives: Hobart Ward
Here’s what our friend Brian Swartz was up to in March at his blog, Maine at War: March 3, 2021: Super Horse meets his Gettysburg kryptonite As James Longstreet’s attack pounds III Corps at Gettysburg, Union artillery commander Lt. Col. … Continue reading
Part two in a series. We welcome back guest author Robert M. Wilson. When Gen. Robert E. Lee’s Army of Northern Virginia began its retreat from Gettysburg and the Army of the Potomac, under command of Maj. Gen. George G. … Continue reading
Part of a series. Today we welcome Robert (Rob) Wilson, M.Ed., lives in Western Massachusetts and works as a part-time consultant for the National Park Service at the Springfield Armory National Historic Site in Springfield, MA. He recently retired from … Continue reading