2017 ECW Symposium Admission
- Book Review: Gathering to Save a Nation: Lincoln & the Union’s War Governors by Stephen D. Engle
- Tracking Down the Wounding of Joe Johnston
- “Unparalleled Insult and Wrong to the State”: Unionism and the Camp Jackson Affair of May 1861 (Part 2)
- “Unparalleled Insult and Wrong to the State”: Unionism and the Camp Jackson Affair of May 1861 (Part 1)
- Joe Johnston Backpeddling to the Gulf?
Search by Post Categories
Subscribe BY RSS
Tag Archives: maps
I have come to believe that the primary reason why Petersburg is an often overlooked campaign in the scope of the Civil War is the challenge of understanding its nine and a half month progression. There is no shortage of … Continue reading
Sneak preview of my presentation at the Emerging Civil War Symposium later this summer. Click on the map for a larger version.