$155 – Early Bird Registration for 2020 ECW Symposium
- Week In Review: September 9-15, 2019
- Gen. Jackson and Mr. Hyde: Which Account of Stonewall Jackson at Harpers Ferry is the Correct One?
- Saving History Saturday: Civil War Ordnance Found In South Carolina and Missouri
- ECW Weekender: Exploring Columbus, Georgia with Kennesaw State University’s Upcoming Bus Tour
- Book Review: Searching for Stonewall by Ben Cleary
Search by Post Categories
Subscribe BY RSS
Tag Archives: Moses Ezekiel
Emerging Civil War welcomes back Frank Jastrzembski to share about a recent trip and his musings on historical graveyard markers. My wife reluctantly agreed to go on another of my weekend cemetery hunts. Only a few weeks before, we had … Continue reading
Second in a series From his perch high atop a granite pedestal at the head of the Virginia Military Institute’s parade grounds in Lexington, Virginia, Stonewall Jackson watches the sunset every day.