2022 ECW Symposium Ticket – $225.00
- ECW Honors the American Battlefield Trust for Service in Civil War Public History
- Week in Review: August 1-7, 2022
- What If…Zachary Taylor Was Alive During the Civil War?
- What if…Garibaldi Had Commanded the Union Army?
- Saving History Saturday: Adams County Historical Society Receives $1 Million Challenge Grant
Search by Post Categories
Subscribe BY RSS
Tag Archives: teaching
On January 18, 2021, I began teaching a Civil War history class at Penn State, where most instruction is currently taking place via the (now) ubiquitous Zoom platform. I have been fortunate to teach the department’s Civil War survey in … Continue reading
I was on the fence about where to go. Two schools had emerged at the top of my list, with good history programs. Then I heard about Chris. She’s the reason I chose St. Vincent College, in Latrobe, PA. Dr. … Continue reading
How do we teach and inspire the next generation to value history? It’s a question looming in the minds of many in the history field. Museums, National Parks, historical sites, and organizations are trying a variety of ways to engage … Continue reading