2022 ECW Symposium Ticket – $225.00
- Congratulations to Meg Groeling!
- The Romney Expedition: Confederate Tales of Snow and Ice
- Civil War Myth-busting: Did General Lee inherit a genetic marker that made him more aggressive on the battlefield?
- Civil War Myth-busting: R. E. Lee, Warmonger or Peacemaker?
- Robert E. Lee as a “Fallen Leader”?
Search by Post Categories
Subscribe BY RSS
Tag Archives: Trevilian’s Station
Following the Battle of Fisher’s Hill, Maj. Gen. Philip Sheridan’s Federal army pursued Lieut. Gen. Jubal Early’s Rebel forces up the Shenandoah Valley. With the Yankees dogging his march, Early left the Valley, while Sheridan encamped around the town of Harrisonburg, Virginia. … Continue reading
At a simple rail stop outside Frederick, Maryland the two commanders shook hands as the train prepared to depart. After a brief meeting, Lieutenant General Ulysses S. Grant, the General-in-Chief of the United States Armies, handed written orders to his … Continue reading