Third Annual ECW Symposium Admission
- “Five Days of Awful Fighting”: A Brief Summary of the Cavalry Operations at Cold Harbor
- Lunsford Lindsay Lomax or Lindsay Lunsford Lomax?
- Penn Yan, NY, Cemetery Yields Old Acquaintance
- 3 Days Left To Register For CA Civil War Conference!
- A Word on Behalf of Preservation from the Banks of the North Anna
Search by Post Categories
Subscribe BY RSS
Tag Archives: Richard Kirkland
photography by Jackson Mackowski Earlier this week, ECW co-founder Chris Mackowski took his son Jackson out for some photography lessons. The two spend some time along the Sunken Road and Stone Wall on the Fredericksburg battlefield. “There’s plenty of stuff … Continue reading
Moment of Mercy by sculptor Terry Jones at the National Civil War Museum in Harrisburg, PA