$155 – Early Bird Registration for 2020 ECW Symposium
- Question of the Week: 9/16-9/22/19
- Week In Review: September 9-15, 2019
- Gen. Jackson and Mr. Hyde: Which Account of Stonewall Jackson at Harpers Ferry is the Correct One?
- Saving History Saturday: Civil War Ordnance Found In South Carolina and Missouri
- ECW Weekender: Exploring Columbus, Georgia with Kennesaw State University’s Upcoming Bus Tour
Search by Post Categories
Subscribe BY RSS
Tag Archives: Robert Lee Hodge
Since appearing in “Confederates in the Attic,” Rob Hodge has become one of the most familiar faces in the Civil War Community. He joins Chris Mackowski for a fun and insightful chat.
Emerging Civil War is pleased to welcome Robert Lee Hodge to the fold. Rob, a living historian well known in reenacting circles for his devotion to accuracy, has also worked passionately in the preservation community for nearly three decades. In … Continue reading
Congratulations to ECW’s friend, D.P. Newton, owner of the White Oak Civil War Museum in Stafford, Virginia. Last night, the Central Virginia Battlefields Trust presented D.P. with its second annual Dr. Mike Stevens Award for Preservation. During the presentation, CVBT … Continue reading