$155 – Early Bird Registration for 2020 ECW Symposium
- Site of Stonewall Jackson’s Death Gets New Name
- Writing “Antietam National Battlefield” for the Images of America Series
- Remembering 9/11 and the Lesson of Antietam
- “The Batteries On Each Side Ceased Firing”: Civilians In Antietam’s Cross Fire
- “The Hand of a Master”: Confederate Artillery on the Left Flank at Antietam
Search by Post Categories
Subscribe BY RSS
Tag Archives: What if?
What if Albert S. Johnston had not died at Shiloh? What do you think he might have attempted for defense in the Western Theater?
What is your favorite “what if?” of the Civil War?
The 155th Anniversary of the Battle of Chancellorsville is coming up, so what if… What if General Hooker hadn’t stopped and waited in the Wilderness area near Chancellor House? What could have happened if he kept moving?
What if… If McClellan hadn’t been appointed to command the Army of the Potomac, who should have been commander and how would he have pressed an attack “on to Richmond”?
Emerging Civil War welcomes back guest author Frank Jastrzembski My first knowledge of General Kearny came about ten years ago, around the age of nineteen. My grandmother purchased for me a reissued copy of Ezra J. Warner’s excellent Generals in … Continue reading