As you may already be aware, our authors write to their current research, likes/dislikes and the timing of the year. With this said, we would love to hear what interests you as a reader. What battles, leaders, topics fire your Civil War interests? Please feel free to post and answer to this question, so that we may help shape some of our future posts and topics.
2017 ECW Symposium Admission
- Book Review: Gathering to Save a Nation: Lincoln & the Union’s War Governors by Stephen D. Engle
- Tracking Down the Wounding of Joe Johnston
- “Unparalleled Insult and Wrong to the State”: Unionism and the Camp Jackson Affair of May 1861 (Part 2)
- “Unparalleled Insult and Wrong to the State”: Unionism and the Camp Jackson Affair of May 1861 (Part 1)
- Joe Johnston Backpeddling to the Gulf?
Search by Post Categories
Subscribe BY RSS