- The logo should make a simple statement about our organization and our mission. The image should not be so intricate that the detail would be lost in the multiple forms we will use it.
- A Civil War theme is preferred (ex. US/Confederate flags, guns or artillery, etc).
- If you include our name in the design, please produce two designs: one with “Emerging Civil War” and one with “ECW.”
- The image must be able to be reproduced at at least 300 dpi at 4 inches wide.
- Submissions should be emailed to Assistant Editor Kathleen Thompson at email@example.com by December 31, 2013. Submissions should include your design and a short bio and photo of yourself for publicity use in the event your design wins.
Winner will receive**:
- Publicity on the Emerging Civil War blog as the winner.
- If the winner is a student, ECW will send a press release to the student’s school, university, and/or department to recognize the student’s achievement.
- A signed copy of a book from the Emerging Civil War Series.
- A $50.00 cash prize.