At the outset of the spring 1864 campaigns, do you believe that the Confederacy still had a fighting chance to win the war, or do you believe victory was a forlorn hope?
2021 ECW Symposium Ticket – $175
ECW Hat – $22 (Includes Shipping)
- ECW Weekender: Prince William County’s Virtual History Lectures
- Fort Fisher: The Last Bastion
- The Confederate Army Never Invaded the U. S. Capitol. On January 6, 2021, Their Battle Flag Was There.
- If Grant Goes East, I Will Follow…
- The Civil War in Surprising Places – Emily Dickinson’s Poetry and the Pop Culture Delights of Dickinson
Search by Post Categories
Subscribe BY RSS