March came in like a lion and seemed to go out like one, too—at least around here! So, while we did get the March ECW newsletter out, we didn’t get a post up about it here at the blog. If you didn’t get the chance to see the newsletter, you can check it out here. Or, if you expected to get one but didn’t, check your spam folder.
If you’d like to sign up for the newsletter mailing list, follow the hypertext link to the March issue, and then you’ll see there’s a button at the top of the page that’ll let you sign up.
In the March newsletter:
- Editor-in-Chief Chris Mackowski reflects on the April Fool’s Day, Easter, and Passover, all rolled into one—and what our studies of Civil War history teach us about the complexities of contradiction
- News about our first ECW Pop-Up Tour, with Kevin Pawlak and Dan Welch at Antietam on May 26
- A profile of ECW contributor Caroline Davis
- News about our latest book releases
- The latest news and notes from our contributors—what they’re up to and what they’re publishing