Happy holidays and ho, ho, ho! ECW’s December 2019 newsletter is now available. If you didn’t get it yet, you can find it here.
In this issue:
- John Haley of the 17th Maine gets stiffed on Christmas
- Constance Hall Jones answers “10 Questions” (and we throw in a bonus 11th question, too!) about her new “Engaging the Civil War” book The Spirits of Bad Men Made Perfect.
- News & Notes includes a trip to Stones River, reprint reviews, living history, a new book, and Stonewall Jackson as a roadside attraction
- We run down a bunch of Rev War-related December anniversaries
- Our Speakers Bureau Spotlight shines on Caroline Davis
You can sign up for the newsletter by opening the link and, in the upper-right corner, clicking on the turquoise button that says “Join email list.”
And don’t forget, early bird rates for the Seventh Annual Emerging Civil War Symposium at Stevenson Ridge expire on December 31. You can get tickets at the early bird rate of $155/ticket. After that, tickets will be available at the regular price of $175/ticket. You can find out more details about the Symposium, and order tickets, by clicking here.
ECW wishes you all the best for the coming New Year!