Did you get your May 2020 Emerging Civil War newsletter yesterday? If not, you can read it here.
In this issue:
- Editor-in-Chief Chris Mackowski reflects on the milestone ECW hit this month: 5,000 posts!
- We direct our 10 Questions to ECW co-founder Kris White
- The ECW Bookshelf features volumes by Zack Fry and Brian Matthew Jordan and Evan Rothera
- News & Notes features a brief Italian lesson from Dwight Hughes, mapmaking by Edward Alexander, video-watching by Meg Groeling, an update from Kris White about a long-delayed Culp’s Hill book, and more
- “Rev War revelry” (with “Happy Hour” involved!)
Don’t forget to subscribe by clicking the big blue button at the top of our newsletter that says “Join Our Email List.” We’d love to keep in contact with you that way! (If you think you should’ve gotten the newsletter but didn’t, please check your spam filer and junk mail folder to be sure we didn’t get misdirected!)