At this point, the governor’s timetable still calls for Virginia to be in Phase 3 by August, which will allow us to still hold the Symposium. All our plans have been based on that information. We continue to monitor the situation closely and will follow all state and CDC guidelines.
If the governor’s timetable is adjusted in any way that negatively impacts our ability to hold the symposium, registrants will be offered a full refund or the chance to apply their registration fee for a ticket to next year’s event. Details would be announced at that time.
That said, there are still tickets available for this year’s event. $175 covers all three days. A full run-down of our line-up can be found here: https://emergingcivilwar.com/
Thank you for your continued support and patience. We hope to see many of you at Stevenson Ridge in August. In the meantime, stay safe and healthy!