The June 2020 Emerging Civil War newsletter went out this morning. Did you get your copy? If you didn’t here’s what you’re missing:
- Editor-in-Chief Chris Mackowski hopes for a “win-win” outcome after recent events have again thrust the Civil War into headlines.
- We go behind the scenes with the “Engaging the Civil War” Series’ new editorial board.
- We shares some cool News & Notes including great book reviews, upcoming virtual events, and some WWII-related stuff.
- We toss “10 Questions” to Brian Matthew Jordan, co-author of our “Engaging the Civil War” Series.
- We suggest some great reading from the ECW Bookshelf, including a new book co-authored by Eric Wittenberg.
Plus, we share a special statement from our sister site, Emerging Revolutionary War.
Don’t forget to subscribe by clicking the big blue button at the top of our newsletter that says “Join Our Email List.” We’d love to keep in contact with you that way! (If you think you should’ve gotten the newsletter but didn’t, please check your spam filer and junk mail folder to be sure we didn’t get misdirected!)