- malice toward none and charity toward all
- James Wadsworth points his finger
- Doug Crenshaw answer 10 Questions, including some about his new ECWS book Embattled Capital: A Guide to Richmond in the Civil War (and a shout-out to our publisher, Savas Beatie, for getting that one out!)
- get a behind-the-scenes look at the adventurous and sexy life of ECW’s daring, dangerous archivist, Jon-Erik Gilot (he’s quite a lot like James Bond in that way)
- a bus tour of 10 crucial days in 1776
- and more!
If you didn’t get your copy, you can read it here. Even better, click the big blue button at the top of our newsletter that says “Join Our Email List” to ensure you get your monthly newsletter delivered automatically. We’d love to keep in contact with you that way! (If you think you should’ve gotten the newsletter but didn’t, please check your spam filer and junk mail folder to be sure we didn’t get misdirected!)
Here’s a quick look at a recent Zoom-based ECW historians’ happy hour. Cheers!