The August 2021 ECW newsletter went out today. Did you get your copy? If not, make sure no one has cut the telegraph line!
In this issue:
- “Not too bad for three idiots sitting on a porch.”
- We wish YOU a happy 10th ECW birthday.
- News & Notes that include “Profiles in Preservation,” “The Return of Blood and Carnage,” one of the bestselling titles from University of Tennessee Press, and a cool model of the USS Monitor.
- New “battle maps” books from the American Battlefield Trust about to hit the ECW Bookshelf.
- 10 Questions lobbed at Sheritta Bitikofer.
- Emerging Rev War News that includes a bus tour, a one-day symposium, and Rob Orrison as Phill Greenwalt’s stunt double.
- And more!
If you didn’t get your copy, you can read it by clicking here. Even better, click the big blue button at the top of our newsletter that says “Join Our Email List” to ensure you get your monthly newsletter delivered automatically. We’d love to keep in contact with you that way! (If you think you should’ve gotten the newsletter but didn’t, please check your spam filer and junk mail folder to be sure we didn’t get misdirected!)