It’s election season…so if you lived in the 1860’s, what candidate (any political office) would you have liked enough to go out and campaign for?
2023 ECW Symposium Early Bird Ticket – $200.00
- Book Review: The Families’ Civil War: Black Soldiers and the Fight for Racial Justice
- A Game of Numbers: Robert E. Lee’s Assumptions about the Federal Garrisons in the Shenandoah Valley
- Things I have learned on the way to Atlanta — A missed opportunity?
- ECW Podcast: The Battle of Franklin
- “This Unparalleled Outrage…”: An Antebellum Raid on a Federal Arsenal, Part 3
Search by Post Categories
Subscribe BY RSS