Did you get your May 2022 ECW Newsletter today? If not, you’re missing out on the latest news from ECW (because, of course, that’s what a newsletter is supposed to contain). In this issue:
- A reminder of the wealth of riches we have every May as Civil War buffs—and how we’re invited to think about that by month’s end
- A reminder that we have only a handful of tickets left for our Eighth Annual Emerging Civil War Symposium at Stevenson Ridge (order here!)
- A reminder that high gas prices are NOT the Civil War historian’s friend—and what roundtables could be doing to help
- A look at the latest release from the Emerging Civil War Series
- News & Notes that include a return ranger in Gettysburg; a return monument in Madison, WI; horse racing in Kentucky; and college football from Georgia.
- A Q&A with Book Review Editor Steve Davis
- A WHOLE LOT of multimedia for you to take advantage of
If you’re not a subscriber, we recommend that you sign up to get our email every month. Just follow the link, and at the top of the newsletter will be a blue button that says “Join our email list.” (If you think you should be getting it but aren’t, check your junk mail folder and be sure to authorize us as “not junk.”) Be assured: we do not give out your email addresses to anyone!
One Simple Way You Can Help ECW
Each Monday morning, we feature a Question of the Week. We’d love to have your participation in that weekly conversation. Make a point to check in on Mondays and add your thoughts, either as a reply to the question or as a reply to the answers others provide. (And, of course, as always, help us keep the conversation civil!)