ECW’s April 2023 Newsletter Now Available
Emerging Civil War’s April 2023 newsletter hit the email today. Did you get your copy?
In this issue:
- Chris Mackowski visits Shakespeare
- John Brown visits Harpers Ferry
- Civil War News visits Civil War Monuments and Memory
- Brian Matthew Jordan, Sarah Kay Bierle, Tim Talbott, and Jon Tracey visit the McCormick Civil War Institute at Shenandoah University
- Frank Jastrzembski visits the May 1864 Battle of Cloyd’s Mountain and a “Shrouded Veteran” who fell there
. . . and more!
If you didn’t get your copy, you can read it here.
If you’re not a subscriber, we recommend that you sign up to get our email every month. Just follow the link to the newsletter, and at the top of the page will be a blue button that says “Join our email list.” (If you think you should be getting it but aren’t, check your junk mail folder and be sure to authorize us as “not junk.”) Be assured: we do not give out your email addresses to anyone!
While you’re at it, don’t forget to follow ECW on Facebook, Instagram (@Emergingcwblog), and YouTube. Please share and like our pages.
You Can Help Support Emerging Civil War
Emerging Civil War is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization. If you’re interested in supporting “emerging voices” by making a tax-deductible donation, you can do so by you can do so by visiting our website: www.emergingcivilwar.com; you can mail us a check at the address below (make checks payable to “Emerging Civil War”); or you can make a gift through PayPal.