The July ECW Newsletter went out earlier today. Did you get your copy? Inside:
- The trail from Appomattox Courthouse leads all the way to Grant Cottage—and beyond!
- The sold-out Symposium prepares to examine the Great Task before us.
- Baby news! (Who doesn’t love baby news?)
- Teachers from across the country descend on Baltimore for the American Battlefield Trust, where a bevy of ECW historians educate and entertain them.
- Neil Chatelain and his wife celebrate an 50th milestone in Bigfoot country.
- Toy soldiers post a picket line around a new book.
- And more!
If you haven’t received a copy of the July 2023 newsletter, you can read it here.
If you’re not a subscriber, we recommend that you sign up to get our email every month. Just follow the link to the newsletter, and at the top of the page will be a blue button that says “Join our email list.” (If you think you should be getting it but aren’t, check your junk mail folder and be sure to authorize us as “not junk.”) Be assured: we do not give out your email addresses to anyone!
You Can Help Support Emerging Civil War
Emerging Civil War is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization. If you’re interested in supporting “emerging voices” by making a tax-deductible donation, you can do so by you can do so by visiting our website: www.emergingcivilwar.com; you can mail us a check at the address below (make checks payable to “Emerging Civil War”); or you can make a gift through PayPal.