In the Innis House along the Sunken Road at Fredericksburg, various layers of history show through on the interior walls. Paint covers newspaper, which covers painted wooden walls, still scarred with bullet holes from the battle. The layers accumulated over the years as subsequent homeowners remodeled.
- Book-o-Rama! ECW authors have been cranking out some great reading material lately
- The Crater Sent a Monster Home to Maine
- Saving History Saturday: Owen Brown’s Gravestone Restored In California
- “That Crater During That Day I Shall Never Forget”
- ECW Weekender: National Museum of the United States Army
Search by Post Categories
Subscribe BY RSS