I hope the New Year has been treating our Emerging Civil War readers well. I just wanted to apologize for being out of touch for so long: I’ve been in Uganda since the start of the New Year and just got back on Monday. Although my work in Africa wasn’t Civil War-related, I kept a blog about my adventures at Scholars & Rogues. Anyone interested in hearing more about the trip can check it out here (start with the oldest entry at the bottom and work your way toward newer entries as you work your way toward the top).
- Traces of the Bloody Struggle: The Civil War at Stevenson Ridge, Spotsylvania Court House
- A History of Civil War Drummer Boys (Part 2)
- Dr. Henry A. Minor’s Account of Lee’s Surrender at Appomattox
- A History of Civil War Drummer Boys (Part 1)
- Forging a State: The Western Virginia Campaign of July 1861-Conclusion
Search by Post Categories
Subscribe BY RSS