About a year ago, in the midst of the Sesquicentennial of the Overland Campaign, I posted a piece on Lieut. Gen. Ulysses S. Grant and the memory of Cold Harbor. Grant has come under severe criticism for ordering the assault at Cold Harbor which took place on June 3, and I wanted to give some perspective to the event. The post may be found by clicking here.
2021 ECW Symposium Ticket – $175
ECW Hat – $22 (Includes Shipping)
- Fort Fisher: The Last Bastion
- The Confederate Army Never Invaded the U. S. Capitol. On January 6, 2021, Their Battle Flag Was There.
- If Grant Goes East, I Will Follow…
- The Civil War in Surprising Places – Emily Dickinson’s Poetry and the Pop Culture Delights of Dickinson
- Book Review: Wisconsin at Antietam: The Badger State’s Sacrifice on America’s Bloodiest Day
Search by Post Categories
Subscribe BY RSS