The Civil War began with a battle over possession of Charleston Harbor, and ended with the surrender of the CSS Shenandoah. Why, then, is the Civil War’s naval aspect so neglected?
$155 – Early Bird Registration for 2020 ECW Symposium
- Week In Review: September 9-15, 2019
- Gen. Jackson and Mr. Hyde: Which Account of Stonewall Jackson at Harpers Ferry is the Correct One?
- Saving History Saturday: Civil War Ordnance Found In South Carolina and Missouri
- ECW Weekender: Exploring Columbus, Georgia with Kennesaw State University’s Upcoming Bus Tour
- Book Review: Searching for Stonewall by Ben Cleary
Search by Post Categories
Subscribe BY RSS