We are just one week out from the Fourth Annual Emerging Civil War Symposium at Stevenson Ridge. Below are a few helpful reminders as you make your way to the symposium:
- The address of Stevenson Ridge is-6901 Meeting Street, Spotsylvania, VA 22553.
- Registration opens at 3:00 PM on Friday evening.
- All events, with the exception of Sunday’s Brandy Station tour, will be held at the Lodge on the Stevenson Ridge Property.
- Chris Mackowski will act as the weekend’s master of ceremonies.
- The first presentation Friday evening is at 4:00 PM.
- Friday evening’s events also includes a welcome reception with hors d’oeuvres and cash bar, author book signings, a roundtable discussion, and our keynote speaker.
- Lunch will be served at 11:30 AM on Saturday.
- Sunday’s tour is a car caravan tour that will start at 8:30 AM. Lunch that day is available at an extra cost through ECW, and can be ordered at registration. Participants can also bring their own lunch this day.
- Our door prize drawing will be held at the end of the presentations on Saturday afternoon.
- Our book sales and author signing area will be open Friday evening and all of Saturday, be sure to stop by and say hello to your favorite author.
- Important Reminder: The Fourth Annual Emerging Civil War Symposium is being held in Northern Virginia. Traffic in this area of the I-95 corridor can be EXTREMELY heavy on Friday afternoons/evenings, especially if you are traveling in from the north. Please note this as you plan your trip.
We look forward to seeing you at the event!