The November 2021 edition of the Emerging Civil War newsletter went out yesterday. Did you get your copy?
We have a new baby in this issue, and more!
Here’s a quick run-down:
- Editor-in-Chief Chris Mackowski offers a quick run-down of just how militarily busy November tended to be during the Civil War years.
- Edward Alexander has a baby (well, his wife does, anyway).
- We have so many News & Notes entries we had to resort to bullet points.
- Jon-Erik Gilot uses the phrase “There’s something special about Middleway, West Virginia, in Jefferson County” as he answers “10 Questions.”
- The Rev War guys takes a bus to hang out with George Washington on the banks of the Delaware River.
- and more!
If you didn’t get your copy, you can read it here. However, to ensure you get all the latest from ECW, we recommend that you sign up to get our email every month. Just follow the link, and at the top of the newsletter will be a blue button that says “Join our email list.” (If you think you should be getting it but aren’t, check your junk mail folder and be sure to authorize us as “not junk.”)