The bus is filling up quickly, so sign up soon and don’t miss out. Join Emerging Civil War historians Daniel Davis, Phil Greenwalt, Chris Mackowski, and Kristopher White as we explore Culp’s Hill, East Cavalry Field, and South Cavalry Battlefield at Gettysburg. Our tour will take place May 5th, 2012.
Special guest historian Eric Wittenberg will add his expertise to the tour. Eric has authored numerous books on the American Civil War and also runs his own excellent website, Rantings of a Civil War Historian. Eric will also be available for book signings.
See below for more information about the tour:
- The cost of the tour is $85.00 per person
- Tours of Culp’s Hill
- East Cavalry Field
- South Cavalry Field
- Dinner at General Pickett’s Buffet
- A preparation class taught on April 11th, 2012 by Kristopher White
- The first bus pickup stop is at Penn-Trafford High School in Harrison City Pa.
- For those not from the Pittsburgh area: the bus will have a second pick up at the Gettysburg Battlefield Visitor Center. Historians Daniel Davis and Phil Greenwalt will meet those attendants prior to the arrival of the bus.
- The number of seats on the bus is limited to 45.
- Registration closes on April 27th.
Click here to register for the tour.
Email us with questions or for more information email@example.com