This edition of Question of the Week comes from our own Dan Welch: Was there a defining or pivotal political moment in 1865 or was the end of slavery and the restoration of the Union inevitable by then?
2021 ECW Symposium Ticket – $175
ECW Hat – $22 (Includes Shipping)
- Symposium Spotlight: Sarah Kay Bierle
- January 2021 ECW Newsletter now available!
- BookChat with Le’Trice D. Donaldson, author of Duty Beyond the Battlefield
- “On Whose Head Is This Blood?”: Union Colonels In Insane Asylums, Part 1
- Conduct Unbecoming an Officer: John B. Hood’s Efforts to Cover Up the Bad News From his Tennessee Campaign
Search by Post Categories
Subscribe BY RSS