Over the past couple of weeks, we’ve been highlighting some of the work in Civil War News. We’re big fans of the work publisher Jack Melton does each month to keep the Civil War community plugged in to all the latest Civil War-related news.
Over the course of the series, we did have one reader ask, “Did Civil War News buy you guys or something?” Not at all. But we do have a great partnership with them, and we thought some of the content they publish every month would be of interest to our readers, which is why we wanted to spotlight it.
Each month, the paper also publishes the Emerging Civil War newsletter—which, we hope, you’re getting already (if you’re not, sign up for the newsletter FREE right here).
And in this month’s issue of Civil War News, in conjunction with Women’s History Month, the paper ran a fantastic feature on our own Sarah Kay Bierle, which called her a “rising star in Civil War public history.”
If you missed any of the series, you can read all the selections here:
- Michael K. Shaffer’s “The Source”
- Salvatore Ciella’s “The Graphic War”
- Stephanie Hagiwara’s “Through the Lens”
- Matthew Borowick’s “Roundtable News”
- Joe Bilby’s “Black Power, White Smoke”
- Gould Hagler’s “This & That”
- Craig Barry’s “The Unfinished Fight”
- Stephen Davis’s “Critics Corner”
We offer a “hats off” to publisher Jack Melton and his staff!