November’s Full Moon was November 30, and I find shooting the setting moon in early morning is many times easier than shooting the rising moon at sunset. Lining up the moving parts can be a challenge. The moon for November is dubbed “Frosty Moon” or “Beaver Moon,” so named for the frequent frosts of November and the month when beavers begin their winter hibernation.
2023 ECW Symposium Early Bird Ticket – $200.00
- ECW Weekender: I Heard the Bells: A Civil War Christmas Film
- ‘Tis the Season…for Slaughtering Hogs?
- Whipped Peter and Emancipation
- Book Review: The Families’ Civil War: Black Soldiers and the Fight for Racial Justice
- A Game of Numbers: Robert E. Lee’s Assumptions about the Federal Garrisons in the Shenandoah Valley
Search by Post Categories
Subscribe BY RSS