Located at the intersection of modern routes 29 and 234, the Stone House was used as a field hospital after the battles of First and Second Manassas.
2023 ECW Symposium Early Bird Ticket – $200.00
- Nashville to Unveil New Civil War Trails Sign Recognizing the Service of African American Soldiers on December 15
- Echoes of Reconstruction: Losing the “Lost Cause” in Historical Revisionism
- Battlefield Tours of Virginia and Emerging Civil War Series Books—Together!
- Black Fridays at the Start of the War
- Pairings, Partridges, and Pear Trees—Drink Up #5
Search by Post Categories
Subscribe BY RSS