He sent a couple of images my way from the Frankfort Cemetery, in Frankfort, Kentucky. I am currently writing Aftermath of Battle for the ECW series, and have been thinking a lot about graves and memory. With this mindset, Steve’s photos struck a poignant chord. Both are Confederate monuments. I share them here.
Third Annual ECW Symposium Admission
- “Five Days of Awful Fighting”: A Brief Summary of the Cavalry Operations at Cold Harbor
- Lunsford Lindsay Lomax or Lindsay Lunsford Lomax?
- Penn Yan, NY, Cemetery Yields Old Acquaintance
- 3 Days Left To Register For CA Civil War Conference!
- A Word on Behalf of Preservation from the Banks of the North Anna
Search by Post Categories
Subscribe BY RSS